Monday, January 13, 2014

A quick little update.....We love Pinterest!

Hi everyone just adding a quick little update to the blog to tell you about one of my favourite websites!

Pinterest is a wonderful website where you can gather and pin on the boards that you create, all things that you love....whether that be vintage, cottage, shabby chic, retro, flowers, countryside, animals....I could go on forever!

I have been using Pinterest for many, many months and am always amazed at the amount of inspiration from my fellow pinners when looking for ideas for my home as well as ideas for gifts and presents for loved ones.

If you haven't already visited Pinterest maybe the time is now to go and have a little look round.....believe me you will not be disappointed!

Oh and a little word of warning...once you get in the swing of pinning you can't stop!

You can find my boards at The Cottage Heart on Pinterest by clicking the link below :)



Jules xx

No comments:

Post a Comment